Yoga Mama: The Practitioner`s Guide to Prenatal Yoga Pregnancy can throw any woman a curve ball. Even established and experienced yoga practitioners will likely find that their body mind and practice are challenged during pregnancy birth and motherhood. This book is the yoga practitioner`s companion through this period offering practical advice step-by-step asana sequences pranayama practices and meditation techniques all of which are designed to help new mothers connect more deeply to their experience and prepare for their journey—physically mentally and spiritually.
1. Collection and use of personal data
1.1 We will only use or disclose your personal data with your consent or as authorized by applicable laws and regulations. The personal data collected may include:
• Date of Birth
• Home Address
• Delivery Address
• Email Address
• Telephone/ Mobile Number
• Credit Card details
1.2 By creating online account with us, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for any or all the purposes specified below:
• Administer your online account with us.
• Provide the products or services purchased from us online. (and for all other matters relating to such purchase)
• Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments made for online purchases from us.
• Managing, investigating or responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints provided or made by you.
• Audit the downloading of data from our website
• Improve or customize the layout to content of our website.
• Identify visitors to our website.
1.3 We collect personal data directly from you in the following ways:
• When you submit the create account form to subscribe to our mailing list.
1.4 Insufficient or incorrect personal data provided to us by you may result in delays or failure in providing the products or services information purchased by you.
2. Confidentiality of personal data
2.2 We will only disclose your personal data without notice to you if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to.
3. Information collected by cookies
Our website may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on our website. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our website.
4. Collection of computer data
4.1 When you visit this website, our company servers automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
• Your computer’s IP address
• Browser type
• Websites visited before our website
• Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc.
4.2 This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any personal data.
5. Security of personal data
Personal data collected by us will be (a) safely and securely stored, and (b) disposed when no longer needed by us for business or legal purposes.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our data protection policy or practices, you may contact us at